Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Upcoming Issue


#HASHTAGMAGAZINE
  spreading a little sunshine to the world
 
CODED BY: #HashTagMagazine
Good Mythical Morning!
How are all of you? 
Yes, I opened this post with a little bit of Rhett and Link from YouTube. Quite frankly, I just felt like greeting you like that.

Now, I just want to take this time to let you all know that I believe the next issue of #hashtagMagazine will be posted this week . . . like tomorrow even, if I can get a couple more articles. Which is like two. If I don't get those articles, its alright, because I have filled in the missing places. 

Which brings me back to the hiring stage.
Positions are available for those who would like to join, and for the dedicated writers.
I respect everyone's life outside of the magazine/Wattpad world, but i do need to know if you will be COMMITTED to get your article(s) sent in on time. I know from experience that if you are not reliable, how will anyone hire you?
Therefore, I ask you to keep this in consideration when you apply. form(s) are in the pages above, and if you don't have a wattpad account, you can fill out the form into the comments here on the blog. 

Advertisement space is available for those who would like their story/work to be featured in the magazine, next month. the month of august has been filled, but september is open as of now. form(s) is in the pages above, you can post your advertisement in the comments and I will choose the ones that will be featured in september.

thank you for reading, and I will see you all next time. 
Have a #blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment